I blew off the Bad Boys For Life all-media screening, and since arriving in Santa Barbara I haven’t found the time or motivation to buy a ticket. Partly because I know what a 75% Rotten Tomato rating of an allegedly harmless-but-mediocre AA comedy means. It means 25% of the critics are being honest and the other 75% are playing it safe.
Then again the Will Smith-Martin Lawrence comedy is expected to bring in close to $70 million over the four-day Martin Luther King weekend. If it’s all the same I’ll catch it when it goes to streaming.
What’s the HE community consensus?