Today the 2021 Telluride Film Festival added the following protocols:
• All attendees traveling to Telluride for the SHOW, must present proof of a negative PCR test conducted within 72 hours of arrival in Telluride. Local passholders will also need to present proof of a negative PCR test conducted within 72 hours of collecting passes. In both circumstances we ask for a printed copy of the test results to be presented for each passholder when passes are collected at the SHOW Box Office. If unable to provide negative test, the attendees will be unable to pick up the pass and pass will be held until negative test provided.
•. A mobile antigen and PCR testing unit will additionally be made available to all attendees for added peace of mind while in Telluride
• Masks covering nose and mouth will be required for audiences at all film screenings
• Masks covering nose and mouth are required when awaiting, boarding, traveling on, or disembarking all Festival transportation, including charter flights.
We [also] ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
• Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19
• Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
• Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19. (Does that mean Mexico?)
THANK YOU for trusting that this will be a worthy use of your time and resources, we will be working our hardest to not let you down!!!! With preparation, care and grace, we will experience a SHOW like no other.