The mighty campaign of Hillary Clinton is going to barely squeak to a victory next Tuesday (Nate Silver says she has a 64% likelihood of winning vs. 36% for Donald Trump). But Florida is currently tipping in Trump’s favor, 52.9% to 47.1%, and so is North Carolina, 52.1% to 47.9% for Trump. N.Y. Times pollster Nate Cohn says the same thing — a close race but with Clinton slightly ahead.